The medical information on this website is intended for general guidance only. It is not intended to replace individual advice from our ostepaths or other medical practitioner.
We try to be honest and accurate with the information provided on this website but, so far is allowed by law, the practice does not accept responsibility for events arising from the use of this information.
When using the internet for information of a medical nature please note
- A balance view is better obtained from several websites.
- Information which includes the author's name is more likely to be honestly given.
- A check that the information provided is relatively recent is advisable.
- Sites that carry heavy advertising might not have impartial content.
- Information from non UK websites may be less relevant in particular circumstances.
- Wikipedia has entries for most medical terms, although the accuracy may not be guaranteed.
Any links from this website to other websites are provided for information and convenience only. We do not accept responsibility for these websites or the information they provide.
We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this website, or the sites to which it links. We accept no responsibility for any damages arising from the loss of use of this information.
If you have any complaint please do not hesitate to contact us either
- By phone
- Using the contact page
If you feel we have not dealt with your complaint fairly the General Osteopathic Council has a complaints page advising what to do next.